On the 13th Night of Naughty Christmas….
My review site gave to me… something seductive from Belinda McBride.
1 Ebook Copy of Dragon’s Blood
1 Ebook Copy of Always You
This is one prize package and there will be one winner.
Check out this awesome author now:
To visit the author’s website go here.
Are you ready from some naughtiness? Be sure to join in the fun by entering ALL 15 days of the Naughty Nights of Christmas Contest. Come back each day to find the new post with that days prizes and instructions on how to enter. There will be over $125.00 in prizes given away!!
Remember you can do ONE or ALL of these things for entries to potentially win in this contest. What you need to do to potentially win this prize package of this series by the multi talented author Belinda McBride is:
***Note: I won’t be emailing anybody back to confirm their entries for the book counts and subscriptions UNLESS your number is wrong. Thanks for understanding. I am getting all of your notes though, thank you!!
1. Go to Belinda’s website here and find her library book page. Then email me the book titles you find there to racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces). Good for 5 entries.
2. Then find her in progress page on her website and count all the BOOK titles she has listed even duplicates and coming soon titles and email that number to: racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces). Good for 2 entries if you get it right. DO NOT POST THE ANSWER HERE.
3. Come back here and post the NAMES AND the LINKS of TWO book titles (from her library page) of Belinda’s you would like to read that are not the books offered above for the prize. Post the links here, please don’t email them to me. Good for 2 entries.
4. SUBSCRIBE to the Bitten by Books newsletter here on the right hand side of the site. This is for new subscribers only. Good for 1 entry.
5. Post the link to today’s contest (http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=3250) at another blog, website, Myspace, Ning Group, Facebook, Yahoo Group (any group where it is appropriate) BUT you MUST come back here to THIS contest thread and post ALL of those links in one response. The more places you post the event, the more entries you get, so spread the word! NOTE: If you post multiple links here, your post will not show up right away. If you don’t see it, don’t keep posting it, we WILL approve your entry later on in the day. Good for TEN entries for EVERY link you post.
6. Purchase copies of ANY of Belinda’s awesome books TODAY through December 22nd at 11:59 pm PST and send us a copy of the receipt(s) VIA email (sorry no faxes or snail mail) for your purchase to: racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces). Not valid on past purchases. Good for TWENTY entries for each book you purchase.
7. Buy ANYTHING from Amazon today through December 22nd at 11:59 pm PST by using the Amazon search box to your right hand side on our site.Send us a copy of the receipt(s) VIA email (sorry no faxes or snail mail) for your purchase to: racoo.smith @ gmail.com (no spaces). Not valid on past purchases. Good for 10 entries per item you purchase.
8. Add us as your friend on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bittenbybooks
Add us as your friend on Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614064436
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BittenbyBooks
Valid for NEW friends only. Please do not de-friend and re-friend us, we will know. Be sure to mention that you are friending us for this contest so we know to enter you! Good for one entry per site you friend us on.
9. Stumble, Digg or share the post with any social networking sites. There is a button right at the end of this post that says “Share” that you can use. Good for 1 entry.
10. Twitter and ask your friends to re-tweet the URL for this event. http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=3250 Good for 1 entry.
11. Add Belinda’s website to your blog roll or links page: http://www.belindamcbride.com/blog/Good for 1 entry.
12. Add Bitten by Books to your blog roll or links page: http://bittenbybooks.com if you leave our link up permanently you will always be entered into our contests automatically. Just be sure to stop by each contest we hold and leave the link to where it is so we can give you your entry! Good for 1 entry.
13. Email ALL of your friends and invite them to come by the contest and post too! If your fiends come and post here and say you sent them, they get TWO entries and you get TWO entries! They have to tell us who you are so we know who to give the entries to. You can invite as many people as you want and get all the extra entries!
14. Join the The Blood Bank the Bitten by Books Community here: http://bittenbybooks.ning.com/ then come back here and post to tell us your username. Be sure to post something about yourself on your blog at The Blood Bank. Good for 1 entry.
GENERAL CONTEST INFO:
The contests end on 12/22 and all winners will be announced on Christmas Eve. You will receive your prize directly from the author, please be aware that it may take them some time to send them out due to the holidays. Please note due to the adult content in every prize, you MUST be 18 to enter. International readers are welcome to enter. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME as well as a valid email where we can contact you. You CAN enter any of the contests on any day. So, if you are just finding out about the contest and it is day 7, you can go back to the beginning and do the things to enter each individual contest. REMEMBER the more things you do, the more entries, the greater the chances of winning.
IMPORTANT CONTEST RULES:
1. This is the one rule you need to pay very close attention to. Since most of the prizes will be electronic books, you absolutely CANNOT give, trade, forward, copy or download to a site the books in any way shape or form. You will be given one copy for your personal use. It is against copyright laws and illegal to do so. You may be faced with fines or potential legal action from the publisher if you are caught. Furthermore you will get a BIG whack of coal from me and no longer be eligible to enter giveaways at BBB in the future. We take e-piracy VERY seriously at Bitten by Books. Thank you for your adherence to this very important rule.
2. If you aren’t interested in receiving the prizes, please do not enter any of the contests. ALL entries go into the general pool, and you could potentially win anything that is offered up here in the next 15 days.
3. You have SEVEN days from the day the author contacts you to claim your prize, failure to contact them will forfeit your prize. The author can at that time, choose either to re- award the prize to another entrant or not.
4. The prize stated IS the prize you will receive, there will be no substitutions, trades or changes. No exceptions. Please do not ask. If for some reason you do not wish to claim your prize, please let the author know as soon as possible. They then have the option to re-award it or not.
5. Contests are open to our international readers UNLESS otherwise noted. Please do not enter non-international contests, the good news is that there is only one contest day that is not open to our international readers.
6. Bitten by Books is in NO way responsible for the prizes being offered in any of the contests. If for some reason a contributor does not honor their prize, there is nothing we can or will do about it. We are not worried that this will happen, but we want to be very clear that WE are not offering these prizes, the authors who participate are and it is their responsibility to fulfill their prize obligations.
7. These rules are subject to change or be modified without prior written notice.
8. Contests are void where prohibited.