Monday, November 24, 2008

Destiny Blaine has a special offer...


To celebrate the Destiny Blaine’s newest release, Turnkey Lovers, she has an exciting offer. Buy Turnkey Lovers today and receive two backlist titles (reader’s choice). Send receipt of purchase to destinyblaine@yahoo.com and she will send the reader a list to choose from.

So not only will you get Turnkey Lovers but two more of your choice from her list. A total of 3 books all together. I don’t know about you but with my math skills, that aint saying much either, that is an excellent bargain.

For more information on her current or backlist, check out her web site at http://www.destinyblaine.com/


Plus as an added bonus if you are up for it, name the three books in the Winning Virgin series and I will send you a goodie bag of bookmarks, pins and anything else I can find. Trust me when I say that I have plenty to give. I have from mild to wild and then some. So post your answer and I will announce the winner tomorrow night.

7 comments:

LJ White said...

Congrats Destiny on your newest release. I loved A Matter Among Men and have several of your other books on my TBR list.

The three books in the Winning Vigin series are Winning Virgin Blood, Winning Virgin Love and Winning Virgin Lust.

Jen H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen H said...

The three books are Winning Virgin Blood, Winning Virgin Love and Winning Virgin Lust. If you haven't read these books you are really missing out! As with all of Destiny's books these are FANTASTIC!! Turkey Love is next on my list! Jen :)

Destiny Blaine said...

Hi Jen and LJ!

Thanks so much for stopping by to blog with us! LJ, I’m so glad you enjoyed A Matter Among Men. The sequel, A Matter Among Four is coming up at the end of December. If you like ménage, you’ll love A Matter Among Four. :)

Jen, did you see the blurb for the next Winning Virgin book? It’s on the loop so be sure to check it out if you have a chance. :) If you liked Gabriel, you’ll love Winning Virgin Promises. :)

I hope you both have a great Thanksgiving. I’m waiting on my crew to get here and then we’re headed out for the holidays. Many thanks for posting!

Hugs,
Destiny :)

Diane McEntire said...

Hi Destiny, Hi Katie. Congrats Des and I love the cover!! Intriguing! The Winning Virgin Series - Winning Virgin Blood, Winning Virgin Love and Winning Virgin Lust.

Thanksgiving and a long weekend is coming up. I've been trying to get out there and put out the idea of getting some good reads for the weekend and not having to mess with the crowds. Heck, giving an ebook is not only easier...it's fun to make your choice(s).

Have a good weekend all!

Diane McEntire
Midnight Reborn - The Watchers, Book One (available now)
Midnight Rose - The Watchers, Book Two (available 12/23/08)
Samhain Publishing

Katie Bug said...

Before my daughter passed out earlier (she is so sick) she picked the number two. So JenH send me your snail mail sweetie and I can get you your bag of goodies.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Thanksgiving!

email address: dupuiek@bellsouth.net

Jen H said...

Sweet! Thank you so much Katie! Thanks Destiny, yes I have read the blurb and can't wait for the release!

Katie I hope your daughter is feeling better.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Jen :)