Thursday, July 10, 2008

Check out this web site!

Photobucket

A few nights ago I was chatting away on a Yahoo chat group that I had just joined when a message came across for a cool web site. Being a big fan of books in general I was excited to see that they reviewed books on the paranormal/horror/urban fantasy. They have both adult and young adult books. As Julia Roberts once said, “Color me happy!”

So while I was checking out the site I also noticed that they have not just reviews but also, author interviews, guest blog spots and some really neat contests.

They not only review paperbacks but also eBooks. As a recent eBook convert, that is so cool! Going through I noticed a few authors that I didn’t even know about. My To Be Read pile is getting way out of hand.

After checking the site for a while and reading the reviews I decided to join. So now I get to review books for Bitten By Books. How freakin cool is that??

Come on over and take a look for yourself.


http://bittenbybooks.com/

0 comments: