Monday, June 23, 2008

Just when you think you have seen everything...






I thought I had seen everything but I was dead wrong! Someone actually took the time to think about and invent POOP FREEZE! WTF!?


According to their commercial, it is for when your dog has loose stools so it is easier to pick them up. “Frost and Toss” according to their web site. Your dog now has poopsicles. So do we have to put a stick in it to pick it up?


If you order a can of Poop Freeze they also send you a handy dandy carry case. So you can hide your can so your neighbors don’t laugh at you when you are spraying. Now if you are trying to hide that you have the can, why does it have the logo on it? Did they not think of this? You can’t hide what it really is because it is called Poop Freeze. You have to be dumber than a box rocks not to figure out what it is.


Um, I have a better idea. Just let your dog poop in your neighbor’s yard. Duh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just not my yard!! lol