Monday, December 17, 2007

No peaking!



Saturday my son and I are heading into to town to do some Christmas shopping (okay we were just starting!). We were smart and left the hubby and the youngest at home. They hold us back.

On the way my son and I are talking about what we are going to buy for whoever. Some how the conversation turns to peaking for presents. Now as a kid I was horrible about it. Ask my mother and she will tell you. She ended up hiding presents in the trunk of her car. That was back before they had the trunk latches by the front seat. That took all the fun out of it.

Any way, I am telling the boy that if he sneaks a peak at his presents that it takes all the excitement on Christmas morning. Without skipping a beat he says, "If it isn't exciting, then I will forget anyway."

Well at least he is honest about it.

0 comments: