Friday, November 2, 2007

PanCan and Ebay combine forces.





Since November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month, I am going to donate all sales to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCan). I am doing this to remember my Grandma who lost her fight on September 9th, 2007.


http://stores.ebay.com/Frog-Prince-Books-and-Cards

If you just want to make a one time donation, then go to their web site at http://www.pancan.org/







They even have store where you can buy bracelets, pens, t-shirts and more to help raise money.

Every little bit counts.

Get your workplace, family and friends to wear purple on November 15th as part of our Picture Your World Purple campaign.



Thank you for helping to spread the word.

1 comments:

Teresa said...

hi,
I just wanted to say thats fantastic what you are doing for pancreatic cancer. My grandma died of it Feb 26th, 2007. And my other grandma has been recently diagnosed with it as well.
I know how hard it is to see your family suffer from it.