Saturday, November 3, 2007

Give me strength!!!

Have you ever got out of bed and wondered why the hell you did? That was me this morning. My two beautiful but evil children thought that since they were up at 4 that everyone else should be too.

I wouldn't have been so mad, even though the only people that should be up at that time are vampires, but they were screaming at each other at the top of their evil lungs! I tried to muffle the sound with my pillow but all I did was make it harder to breath. Yes I thought of it but no I didn't because who would do the laundry,cooking, cleaning, shopping and accounting?? Ya, that is why.

So I get up, let the dogs out to go potty because the kids can't remember that simple task. God forbid! I walk like a zombie to the kitchen and press the start button for coffee. For some reason when I went to go buy a coffee maker while on with drawls, I didn't get one with a timer. Mom without coffee is a scary mom. Ask my son because he has seen first hand.

I give my son his medicine and send both children to the appropriate room. Do they stay where I put them?? Hell no! So it is obvious that my day has started a bit to early for my taste. Might as well make the best of it.

After letting the dogs back in from going potty, good dogs, you sure are! I gave them their treats for doing their business outside and not inside. I feed the screaming cats because like the dogs, the kids couldn't do that either. Can you feel the love?? I figured that them trying to crawl up my leg was a good indication that they were hungry.

A few hours go by and I have had my 2 BIG cups of coffee. We are sitting on the couch watching "Dirty Jobs" (that man is HOT HOT HOT) when I look over at my daughter (who is only quiet when she is sleeping) is falling asleep on me. Oh hell no! It's 8 and my kids are falling asleep. *whining!*

So both my kids are asleep and I am on the couch wide awake because of those BIG cups of coffee. Life is so unfair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need I remind you of some other little girl who needed company while watching cartoons early in the morning and munching on Fruit Loops?
Crunch, Crunch, Crunch!

What goes around, comes around.

Dontcha just love it?! lol

Katie Bug said...

*looking innocent*