Friday, October 19, 2007

No HOT Water!

You wanted to know why I almost got electrocuted. This is the story as boring at it is. This is what I have to do to keep the excitement in my life so I keep waking up in the morning.

BTW, Tuesday sucked a*s. Not just sucked but sucked a*s. You wanna know why?? I will tell you why. I woke up at the crack of dawn that morning and the previous day. We are talking 5 freakin AM here. I finished my book that morning. When I was done I thought, "Hey, a shower would be good." HAHAHA I went and turned the water on and you know what happened? COLD WATER! NO HOT WATER! Why??? Because of the thunderstorms. It tripped the breaker without me knowing. So I am running back and forth between the garage and my bathroom. I check all the breakers and run back into the house to see if it fixed it. Did it? Hell no. To top it off, the breaker in the bathroom wouldn't work after that too. I finally called my husband and asked what happened and why there was no hot water. He asked about the water in my sons bathroom. No it isn't on, already checked that. Checked all the breakers and looked at the water heater. You can't do much in a freakin robe, that much I learned.

He comes home and checks all the breakers just like I did. He looks at the water heater and lifts the panel (which I didn't know it could do that either). Bastard! He presses a button a tada! A**hole! He goes to leave thinking he is all that until I tell him that the breaker in our bathroom doesn't work. Heeee heeee. Now what!? He fixes that too, the jerk. I spent over an hour trying to figure out how to do it myself.


I don't think there was any danger of electrocution but with my luck, you never know. If there is something to trip on, bump into or just hurt yourself on, I will find it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thas my girl! Never a dull moment. Maybe someday she'll tell you about the day she got married. And she wonders why my hair is graying.