Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting to know you.....

This is my very first Blog and hopefully I can remember to do this every day. I am not sure if my life is exciting enough but we shall try.

I am a Domestic Diva with two kids at home. The oldest is in his thirties. I think all the wives out there know exactly what I am talking about too. It hard to decide which is worse.

One is in school thank goodness so I only have the small one to deal with. He has ADHD and needs a little more attention. This year is the first year that he is comfortable at school. His grades are up and his teacher is great.

My youngest is the mini diva. Now that she is four, she doesn't think that she needs to take naps anymore. She doesn't realize that that is the time I get to read about those sexy alpha males. The really good ones are with fangs.

I have been addicted to books since I can remember. When I was in Jr High, I remember playing sick just so I could stay home and read. How boring is that?? No I didn't stay home sick for a boyfriend but a book. Now that I think about it, I guess I was a nerd.

I am not sure if I want to use this blog about being a stay at home mom. This is not very glamorous and most of the time I am cleaning someone or something. I want to talk about books too so I guess we will just see how it all goes.

See ya tomorrow. Well, unless the kids tie me up and tie my hands behind my back. No, it hasn't happened before and I don't know where you got that idea either. Sheeesh. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, you didn't mention the part where you tried to electrocute yourself. Just another boring day? I don't think so! lol

Anonymous said...

What happened?