Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dee dee dee....


Here is a good question, is there one thing that you do that is completely normal to you but seems like you are a whack job to someone else?? I am talking really psycho? Well I do! lol Well, according to all my friends.

I have a thing about when I clean, (which in it's own is bizarre to my friends.) I have to have everything even. Do you know what I mean? It has to be a certain amount away from each other and equal. If I have 2 candles on one end of the table then I have to have 2 on the other side. They have to be same distance from each other too.

This equal thing follows me every where. When I go grocery shopping, I usually buy 2 of everything. 2 of this and 2 of that. I never noticed until a bagger asked me about it. Now that is all I ever think about when I am grocery shopping. It even works for clothes too. 2 shirts, 2 shorts, 2 pants etc.

I have even kept it equal for the kids too. I have what? 2~! I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Yes I said cats. Don't ask me why because I do not know and it is a whole other story on it's own.
I honestly have no idea why I do this. I don't have OCD or anything like that. It is just something that I do all the time. Either at home or away.
So are you a whack job like me or are you a wanna be normal person?

0 comments: